I went back and looked at my 2017 goals. I noticed a few things…
- I made A LOT. Ha. This should not shock you if you know me well.
- I do really well with my spiritual goals with the kids, but want to do better with my own personal Bible study.
- Aim for 2 date weekends during the year. We made this one happen and I am so thankful that we did. Big thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for taking the kiddos for a weekend (or longer) here and there. I hope & pray we can always to continue to nourish our marriage – because our bodies aren’t the only thing that need nourishment!
- I hit some PRs this year in the 10K and 5K, so that was exciting! I found a new running partner over the summer, Carla. It was so great to have someone to chat with on long runs! I also ran a 10K with my oldest. This was her 2nd 10K. My youngest wants to do a 10K in 2018. I love running with them. We have the BEST conversations.
- My specific strength goals – Ha. Maybe 2018?
- My at-home business is going well, and I still love it. More on that later. 🙂
- Homeschooling is going well. Sure, everyday is not sunshine and rainbows, but I am so thankful to be able to be at home with my girlies. I have been trying to take a more joyful, peaceful, restful attitude in general and that has helped so much. I’m not saying I’m always successful at this, but learning to say no to some things so I can say yes to the BEST things is probably the best advice I can give to anyone who is prone to overcommit like me. 🙂
How was your 2017? Do you make too many goals?