My sweet mother-in-law recently asked for gluten and dairy-free treat recipes that she could make for my oldest daughter. I thought I would share some of our favorites!
Black Bean brownies – These are her absolute favorite. She requests them for special occasions. I use coconut sugar.
Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies – Made with Enjoy Life chocolate chips!
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies – Also made with Enjoy Life Chocolate chips!
Throw together chocolate chip/oat cookies
- Choose your fat – coconut oil, nut butter, or avocado ~1/2 cup
- Choose your sweetener – 1 ripe banana, stevia, or 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Add gluten-free certified oats until it “looks right.” Then fold in Enjoy Life chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
What are your favorite healthier treats?