I would like to share some of my 2017 goals with you!
- I am in the process of choosing a study book to guide my personal Bible study for the New Year. Any suggestions?
- With the kids – We will continue our study of the Bible text and I plan on singing songs of praise with them regularly. A friend recently recommended doing something called “The Moral Inventory” as well. I’m going to join them in doing this too.
- Gratitude – Write down 3 things you’re thankful for daily, different things every day.
- Write down 1 thing that was bad about your day. Why was it bad? At the root of most of these things – selfishness.
- Goal – Write a goal for the next day surrounding the bad thing that happened to you.
- Visit, call, or send a note to at least 1 person per week who could use encouragement.
- Aim for at least 2 weekends, just us, during the year. The first one is already scheduled! It doesn’t have to be extravagant or even away from home.
- Early summer 1/2 marathon – new PR!
- Still considering a fall marathon.
- Painful elimination race with Hunky Husband and my awesome (new personal trainer) sister.
- I will probably race a few 5Ks and another 10K with my girl!
- I have some specific strength goals – 15 standard, quality push-ups, 3 minute plank, 1 pull-up, and 1 chin-up.
I have homeschool and business goals as well, but I will leave it at that for today.