I don’t know about you, but my schedule is pretty jam-packed these days. If our healthy lifestyle wasn’t second nature, I don’t know that I could keep up with it. Luckily, I have things in place so I don’t really have to think about it too much.
Disclaimer: if you have a brand new baby or are taking care of a sick family member, then your situation is different. I’m just talking about the busy-ness of every day life and with the holidays coming up… Let’s not talk about that yet. 😉
- I have my staples, so I can throw together a quick, healthy meal on super busy nights. This is HUGE.
- I spend about 1.5 hours once a week prepping things for the week. It makes life so much easier.
- I make 2 batches of MANY meals.
- I use my slow-cooker almost every day. If not for supper, I use it to prep something for another day, like beans or spaghetti squash.
- Working out is just part of my routine. It’s kind of like some people have to have their coffee or whatever it is… it just goes into my day. It doesn’t necessarily have to be what you would typically think of as “exercise.”
I find that most people KNOW what to do to improve their health. It’s just hard to actually make it happen. That is why I am really excited to be able to offer “Fall into Healthy Habits.”
My goal for you after October is to have healthy habits in place so that you can:
Increase your immunity… because who has time to be sick over the holidays?
Enjoy holiday treats without going overboard.
Not feel overwhelmed with sugar cravings.
Make fun holidays treats that might actually be good for you!
Be well practiced at making easy, quick, family friendly meals.
We will focus on eating real foods and healthy smoothies with the option to add in some of my favorite supplements!
You will receive a family friendly recipe guide, sample meal plan, access to my private Facebook group for added support, one-30 minute breakthrough phone consultation with me, and text/e-mail support from yours truly.
I’m really excited about being able to offer this program and help you!
So, how do you sign up?
I can fill you in on all of the details. I have priced this to be very affordable because I really want to help you my friends! I even have an option where you can have the fee waived. There will also be a giveaway! If you sign up for the program, you gain an entry into the giveaway! If you invite a friend who also signs up, you get an additional entry!
What are you waiting for?