Hello! It’s definitely Spring around here. We have had several rainy days, a couple of warmer days, and the wind chill in the morning is supposed to be 1 degree above freezing. Yep, it’s Spring in the Midwest!
But let’s talk about positive things! I’m linking up with Happy Fit Mama for High Five Friday.
- My oldest asked if we could run a 10K together this summer. So, we have started running together. We’re just running 3 times a week and taking it as easy as she wants to. I want running to be something she enjoys for a long time, so we don’t make it competitive. It’s just a time for us to be outside together and talk. It’s honestly one of my favorite parts of the day.
- The asparagus in my garden is especially yummy in this Thai green curry with spring vegetables . I’m so glad that my family is enjoying my experimenting with a cuisine that isn’t their favorite.
- I’m lovin’ my green cleaning products. Seriously. They are saving me money. They work and they are safe enough that even my kiddos can help.
- I have been appreciating the community of homeschool moms I’m connected with more and more every day. It’s amazing how God seems to know just what you need.
- Frozen sliced bananas and nut butter. It is my favorite snack and I eat it almost daily. Yummmm.
Do you have anything to High Five this week? Have you been enjoying any Spring vegetables?