I’m linking up for another High Five Friday today!
- Today was our last day of homeschool before our Christmas break. Woohoo! I love homeschooling, but when you are a homeschooling Mama, Christmas break means a break for you too. 🙂
- I taught a super fun gluten and dairy free cooking class last night. I love teaching, experimenting with new recipes, creating my own recipes, and sharing with others. My kids love sampling. It’s a win-win situation. I made Dark Chocolate Truffle Cookies (recipe coming soon!), No-Bake Peanut butter protein bites, Salted-Caramel Peanut Butter Truffles, and Almond Flour Sugar Cookies.
- We have been doing some holiday crafting. It’s amazing what you can do with shaving cream.
4. This article – Yes. If you are a homeschooling parent or know one – you should read.
5. Today is the last day of December’s Fresh Fix. I love this group. There are workouts included. I have really been trying to incorporate more strength training in an effort to make it to my next race goal, and these workouts are a great way to make it happen! Contact me if you want to join us for the next Fresh Fix beginning Monday, January 11. I’m also hosting a 21-day whole foods reset beginning that same day with bonuses for runners.
What would you like to High-Five this week?